Dodds Solicitors are currently seeking a forward thinking Family Solicitor to join our growing team. The successful candidate will join our Family Department based in Leicester City Centre.
Dodds Solicitors specialise in family services, criminal defence, conveyancing and wills and probate.
For this role you will be expected to complete the following duties:
- To supervise the Fee Earning of more junior members of the Family Law team.
- To work an existing caseload of matters including divorce, dissolution and financial remedy applications, private law and pre/post-nuptial agreements.
- Completing time recording and other management records required by the firm.
- To get involved with the department and firm’s marketing/networking initiatives.
- Handle a mixed caseload of family work with little/no supervision.
- Strive to grow and maintain the flow of work through the department by providing outstanding client service and networking within the local area.
The following skills will be required:
- A qualified Solicitor with 3-5 years’ PQE within Family Law.
- Family panel accreditation with resolution and/or The Law Society.
- Previous management experience within a Family department and planning strategic growth.
- Excellent management skills and communication is essential.
- Strong IT skills are essential as the team transitions to a paperless system.
- Strong organisational skills.
- You should have a positive outlook and work well within a team.
- Experience in using DPS would be advantageous but not essential.
Competitive salary dependent on your level of experience
Car Parking available
Please contact our Practice Manager Sarah Mills to apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org