Dodds Solicitors are currently seeking a forward thinking Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join our growing team. The successful candidate will join our Dispute Resolution Team based in Leicester City Centre.
Dodds Solicitors specialise in dispute resolution family services, criminal defence, conveyancing and wills and probate.
For this role you will be expected to complete the following duties:
- To manage an existing caseload of matters including a wide variety of disputes relating to TOLATA, Contentious Probate and Neighbour Disputes.
- Completing time recording and other management records required by the firm.
- To get involved with the department and firms marketing/networking initiatives.
- Handle a mixed caseload of dispute resolution work with little/no supervision.
- Strive to grow and maintain the flow of work through the department by providing outstanding client service and networking within the local area.
The following skills will be required:
- A qualified Solicitor with at least 3-5 years; PQE within Dispute Resolution.
- Excellent management skills and communication is essential.
- Strong IT skills are essential as the team transitions to a paperless system.
- Strong organisational skills.
- You should have a positive outlook and work well within a team.
- Experience in using a Case Management system would be advantageous but not essential.
- As the role includes Contentious Probate work, some previous experience in Wills and Probate would be an advantage.
- Competitive salary dependent on your level of experience.
- Car Parking available.
Please contact our Practice Manager Sarah Mills to apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com