Are you finding your current firm’s ambitions do not match your passion and drive? If so, this Wills & Probate solicitor role is the perfect opportunity for you.
Dodds Solicitors are currently seeking a Wills & Probate Solicitor to join our Probate Department in Leicester City Centre. Dodds Solicitors specialise in family services, criminal defence, conveyancing and wills and probate. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic Senior Wills & Probate Solicitor to assist our Probate team. In this role you will be assisting families at a sensitive time and helping to make what can be a daunting process as painless and smooth as possible.
For this role you will be expected to complete the following duties:
- Experience of dealing with all areas of private client work, wills and probate, trusts, LPAs and more.
- Taking over existing client caseload as well as growing and developing your work.
- Build relationships with other departments and external referrers.
- Drafting simple and complex wills.
- Estates administration and advising on inheritance tax.
- Dealing with Court of Protection matters.
- Advising on and preparing and registering Lasting Powers of Attorney and ordinary powers of attorney
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the law and implement changes necessary to comply with the law.
- Provide a high-quality client service.
- Be pro-active in resolving problems and clients’ needs.
The following skills will be required:
- Qualified solicitor with at least three years’ experience in a similar role.
- You should have a positive outlook and work well within a team.
- A degree of autonomy and possess the drive to succeed.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic.
- Ability to build good client and third party relationships.
- Excellent communicational skills.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Be confident and have the ability to work unsupervised.
- Experience in using DPS would be advantageous but not essential.
- Occasional travel may l be involved, so a driving licence and car are essential for this role.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- There is car parking available
- Competitive salary dependent on your level of experience
Please contact our Practice Manager Sarah Mills to apply email@example.com 0116 253 0212