Dodds Solicitors are currently seeking a Conveyancing Paralegal to provide support for our busy conveyancing team based in Leicester City Centre. Dodds Solicitors specialise in family services, criminal defence, conveyancing, wills, and probate.
With this role, there will be an opportunity to progress within the company. Dodds Solicitors have a ‘grow our own’ strategy, where we encourage all employees to progress and develop their skills to their highest potential.
For this role you will be expected to complete the following duties:
- Good knowledge of the conveyancing process is a must. The candidate must show a high level of competency in managing case files from instruction to completion and post-completion.
- Assist conveyancers in the efficient processing and management of Conveyancing matters including sales and purchase transactions of freehold, leasehold, registered, unregistered, shared ownership, and new build properties.
- Attend to clients, estate agents, solicitors, intermediaries, and other 3rd parties both on the telephone/e-mail and written correspondence.
- Ensuring that clients are dealt with efficiently, professionally, and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the Conveyancers.
- To provide general legal administrative support to colleagues in Conveyancing.
- Take proactive action to ensure all parties are kept informed.
- Adhere to Money Laundering procedures are adhered to and to report any suspicious circumstances.
- The ideal candidate will also be comfortable working as part of a team and will be supervised by the fee earner in charge of the caseload.
The following skills will be required:
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of DPS case management system or similar would be advantageous but not essential as training will be provided.
- Must be organised and efficient.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Strong attention to detail and able to time-manage efficiently.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic.
- Ability to build good client and third-party relationships.
- Excellent communicational skills.
Salary dependant on experience.
Please contact our Practice Manager Sarah Mills to apply Sarah.email@example.com
0116 262 8596