Dodds Solicitors are currently seeking an Audio Typist/Secretary to provide support for our busy city centre office. Dodds Solicitors specialise in family services, criminal defence, conveyancing, wills, and probate.
For this role you will be expected to complete the following duties:
- Answering phone calls and dealing with queries in a professional and confidential manner, ensuring all messages are passed on accurately.
- Providing administrative support to the Fee Earners.
- General typing – audio and copy typing – letters, emails, witness statements, attendance notes etc.
- Photocopy or scan all documentation as requested.
- Creating and maintaining files on the internal file management system.
- Booking appointments for clients.
The following skills will be required:
- Ideally some legal experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of DPS case management system or similar would be advantageous but not essential as training will be provided.
- Excellent organisation and typing skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Strong attention to detail and able to time-manage efficiently.
- Good communicational skills.
Salary dependant on experience.
Please contact our Practice Manager Sarah Mills to apply email@example.com
0116 262 8596