Legal Assistant (Family and Care) Vacancy
Posted by: The Dodds Solicitors Team
Posted on: 28th October 2019
Are you a CILEX student or LLB Hons/LPC graduate and interested in pursuing a career in Public & Private Family Law?
Dodds Solicitors are currently seeking a Legal Assistant to join our Family Department in Leicester City Centre. Dodds Solicitors specialise in family services, criminal defence, conveyancing and wills and probate. This is a great opportunity to build your experience and provide paralegal support to our Family/Care Team.
For this role you will be expected to complete the following duties:
- Providing support to the relevant Fee Earners.
- Attending court to take notes.
- Prepare and update bundles.
- Assisting with maintaining the clients matter and keeping information up to date.
- Liaising with clients and other professionals.
- Dealing with correspondence.
- Provide a high-quality client service.
- Be pro-active in resolving problems and clients’ needs under the supervision of fee earners.
- General administrative duties.
The following skills will be required:
- CILEx part/qualified or Degree preferable LLB Hons/LPC.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Keen to pursue a career in Private or Public Family law.
- Strong organisational skills.
- You should have a positive outlook and work well within a team.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in using DPS would be advantageous but not essential.
Salary dependent on your level of experience.
Please contact our Practice Manager Sarah Mills to apply firstname.lastname@example.org
0116 262 8596